Monday, September 24, 2007

"D'You Think They'll Believe Us?" inks five

This was the weekend I did not want to end. Tomorrow is going to feel like Monday^3. I didn't get to spend as much time with my lady as I wanted (though we got sushi tonight mmmmmm) but I was sooo productive otherwise! The only things I didn't get done were cleaning up the flower bed in front of my place and making duplicates of my office key for coworkers in my department. Not too bad! My place hasn't been this clean in a month and I was able to get two pages of inks done on top of everything else. That means only one page of inks to go and I'll be ready to send my pages in for the SCAD 2008 anthology!


1 comment:

  1. I know the candle is burning on both ends, but i sneak on here very once and a while. I can't wait to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete