Monday, May 18, 2009

NEW DESIGN!

Obviously, it's live! I know this site isn't as "designer" as the last (no white space?! oh no!) but it felt really bland to me. I needed something that worked for me better. You'll welcome the fact my face will no longer be on the site. It's going to be science fiction based from now on. This change also mirrors my transition from illustrator to comic artist. It doesn't mean I won't be doing illustrations but that my focus has shifted to where my heart really is. That's what's most important.

There is one bug on the blog (can you find it?) that I'll iron out when I get the time but the site is 100% go. The links from my site have been moved to the blog for easier updating and tracking. I'm also planning on making more use of the blog showing process and WIP.

Now I'm going to get back to that Star Wars series for HEROES. If anyone would like a print you'll find me at the SCAD table this year. I may also be hanging out from time to time to see how my students (Pat Bollin, Allen Spetnagel, Doug Dabbs, and Cara McGee) are doing at the Temple of Cartoon Mojo table in artist alley.

*insert '50s space sounds, beeps, and whines here*

5 comments: