Thursday, April 16, 2015

X-TINCTION AGENDA - REVISITED

Once upon a time, I had a personal subscription to UNCANNY X-MEN. I was a huge fan. UNCANNY X-MEN is what got me really into comics in my teenage years. Happily, I paid for 12 issues. Disappointingly, I received maybe half of them. The subscription was so unreliable I ended up buying the same issues from my comic shop. As it turns out, one of those issues was UNCANNY X-MEN #270, "X-Tinction Agenda" #1. So I have two copies of the original issue. The one on the left is the one I got from my comic shop. The one on the right is the one I received in the mail from my Marvel subscription. It's still sealed. Still has the mailer sheet. Pretty cool.


And I have all of the UNCANNY X-MEN and X-FACTOR "X-Tinction Agenda" issues. I know if I dug in my long boxes more I'd find the New Mutants issues too.


But why this post? Because today I am a Marvel colorist and today I started working on this.


Pretty fucking cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment